I need some help.
My sister is graduating as a primary school teacher at the end of this year, and I want to make her a “teacher survival package”.
But I’m not sure what else to put in it.
So far, this is what I’ve got (ideas wise – I haven’t bought or made anything yet, I’ll be doing that after my exams are over):
- Making a bag (and getting it monogrammed with “Mrs *surname*”). I’m thinking this pattern
- Pencil case to match the bag (also monogrammed)
- Antibacterial wipes (because kids really are gross)
- Big thing of hand sanitiser (see previous – and the soap at school always seemed to be empty)
- A couple of nice pens, with refills (like Parker pens or something)
- A travel mug (one of those ones that say “Best Teacher Ever” or similar)
I want to add some of those novelty things (like “a rubber band for when your patience is stretched to the limit”) but I’m not sure what I should do for those.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!