Start thinking about what you want you life to look like 10 years from now
This wasn’t a specific challenge as such – just getting thoughts together into one place, to give a jumping-off point for the rest of the month’s challenges.
Some of my starting ideas are:
- Finish University, and be working in Psychiatry/Mental Health
- Have bought our first house
- Kids? Maybe…
- Work overseas for a couple of years
- Don’t let my marriage or other relationships suffer from being busy with uni/work
- Be fitter and healthier, maintaining my weight at my “recommended weight for height”
More details will come as I work through the rest of the challenges this month, I guess.
The New Year New Life challenges were created by Kirsten on her blog Organized Charm, and I give credit where credit is due. I make no claim to the series, I am merely posting my working for each of the challenges on my blog.