I’ve been nominated by Hayley over at A Stitch To Scratch!
*EDIT* I’ve also been nominated by Space to Babble 🙂
This is a fantastic award, where readers can nominate up & coming bloggers (OMG someone classified me as ‘up & coming’!) and help them get recognition!
I still can’t believe that this little thing (that I started on a whim) is actually becoming popular!
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
- Share 7 facts/things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform the nominees by commenting on their blog.
So thank you again Hayley! (*EDIT* and Jade!)
And, 7 facts about me:
- I am a cat lady. At least, I call myself one – I’ve only got 1 cat… but my kitty is my fur baby, and I don’t know what I’d do without him 🙂 and I collect all things cat (mugs, cushions, plates… etc).
- I started knitting during high school, at the recommendation of my counsellor, as a way to reduce my anxiety and head off panic attacks. It works, and I taught myself to crochet in university because it’s a bit safer (and easier) to crochet on a crowded train than it is to knit.
- INTJ and proud of it.
- My taste in music covers everything – literally, everything. My particular favourite “groove” at the moment is the stuff I grew up with – the Aussie 90s Summer Hits radio station on Pandora has been on almost permanently for the last week or so.
- I can solve both a 3×3 and a 4×4 rubiks cube (see here for my adventures in reassembling my 4×4 when it broke).
- I love PLANNING to be organised… but often, my best intentions only last as long as my first assessment of the semester. I am doing my best to change this, ready for my new degree next year.
- I am going to be doing another bachelors degree before I am able to progress into Medicine, which means I’m going to be about 10 years older than most of my class mates before I get there. I’m still not sure exactly how I feel about this, but it’s what I want to do, so I’m doing it.
- Invisible Autistic
- Trust Me, I’m a Med Student
- Anna in Med School
- Random Thoughts of a 20-something
- More Than PNES
- Determined Pre-Med
- How About a Second Opinion
- Doctor or Bust
- Never Trust a Jellyfish
- Food 4 Your Mood
- MD after PhD
- Surgery at Tiffany’s
- Behind the White Coat
- Curveballs and Med School
If you’ve already been nominated, or for whatever reason you don’t want to do it, that’s fine – I just wanted to say how much I like your blog 🙂